Jude and Ray

Welcome to our world!! We will share with you the mundane events, the run up to our wedding and our years of married life. NEWS FLASH!!!! Now share the story of our move to Oz and all that happens over there.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

31 days to go!!!!!!!

This afternoon Ray and I had to attend the Brighton & Hove City Council - giving notice of marriage to register our intention of marriage. We had to be separated while being asked personal details about each other such as age, full name, whether either had been married before or if we were in any way related to one another. ( I was half expecting to be asked which way he squeezed the toothpaste!!) We have to go back after the 12th May to collect the certificate. What a palaver!!
We then went shopping and I bought a necklace and ear-rings for the wedding from a fantastic shop in the lanes called All That Glitters . I also found a lovely watch to go with it all. Ray then bought a fantastic pair of shoes for the big day in a shop at Brighton Marina called Pavers Shoes. I don't think he is going to bother have the heel enlarged, I shall just bend my knees under the wedding dress!!!
After all that shopping we treated ourselves to dinner at M A Potters in Brighton Marina where we sat overlooking the boats and the sun was actually shining and warm through out our stay. A perfect end to the day.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:48 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home