Jude and Ray

Welcome to our world!! We will share with you the mundane events, the run up to our wedding and our years of married life. NEWS FLASH!!!! Now share the story of our move to Oz and all that happens over there.

Monday, May 15, 2006

12 days to go...........

This morning I had a trial phone call with mum using the conference facility. This worked well and we could hear each other very clearly. Then I went and had the final fitting of my wedding dress which I was then able to bring home. If I do say so myself, I looked absolutely stunning!!!!! I bought my dress through a lady who runs her business from home. Check out her website Bride & Joy and if ever you need a wedding dress I couldn't recommend it highly enough. I then had to go into Lewes for a fitting of my Police uniform. I get 2 x trousers, 6x short sleeved shirts, 2 x clip on ties, 1 x belt and 1 x jumper. I look very sexy indeed - not! Ray and I then went to the Conquest Hospital when he was fitted for his CPAP machine- Continuous Positive Air Pressure - this is the treatment for his Sleep Apnoea . We will let you know if it works or not and we will also post a pic of what Ray looks like wearing the mask etc.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:48 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
    »

     
  • At 4:07 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Do people who don't know you really read these???

    Annc

     

Post a Comment

<< Home